Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Problem of Practice

On first thought, I was drawn to two different problems of practice.  I am interested in exploring the idea of creating lessons that foster collaboration and higher-level thinking with my students as well as the problem of providing feedback to students that is individualized, timely, and meaningful.  While I would like to eventually focus on both of these problems, I know that I can do only one at a time.  I am feeling most drawn to focusing my energy this semester on finding ways to foster collaboration and higher-level thinking within my lessons.  I would really like to make more inquiry based lessons and this problem may need more input from the group than the problem of feedback.  I am also interested in exploring the many technology applications that will lend themselves to helping to come up with solutions to this problem.  Through this problem, I hope to develop uses for technology that reach into the transformation levels of the SAMR model.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I struggle a lot with higher level thinking and questioning in my 2nd grade classroom. I love the idea of using technology to use those higher order questioning. I'm excited to see your project throughout this class and collaborate with you and share ideas!

    ReplyDelete